Chairman, Partner email@example.com
7 Times Square
New York, NY 10036-6569
Gideon Cashman is one of the founding partners of the firm and is its Chairman. He is a nationally accomplished litigator and corporate adviser.
Gideon is a 1954 graduate of Columbia University School of Law, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, a contributor to the Columbia Law Review and Research Assistant on the Model Penal Code.
- Chief, Criminal Appeals, U.S. Attorneys Office, Southern District of New York (1960-61)
- Assistant U.S. Attorney, Criminal Division, Southern District of New York (1958-61)
- 1st Lieutenant, U.S. Army, Judge Advocate General's Corp. (1955-58)
- Waterfront Commission of New York Harbor, Assistant Counsel (1954-55)
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association